ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2990
    Trading halt does seem over the top for lab results but its obviously price sensitive and they probably might be worried about leaks, so makes sense to suspend and they way the listing rules are written this is the preferred route. I suspect they have seen the results but they needed to maybe prepare the statement, likely to do some of their own analysis on them, so while that is going on, maybe its not even its all internal people looking at them, ie consultants could be viewing data as well. So probably the right thing to do is to request suspension. I always find these suspensions a bit nerve wracking but and sometimes you can create too much anticipation and then what would otherwise be a good result comes off feeling like a fizzer when the newes finally drops. Lets hope that is not the case here.

Deg another company I own over last 6 months has developed a terrible habit whereby price will run up in days before announcement, then it drops on the news , as insiders likely are trading the news before it drops. This has happened probably half a dozen times in a few months. Problem with letting this sort of thing go on is after a while your annoucement's don't get the bang for the buck that they should as people are selling into the news. This screws up the entire way a proper price setting mechanism should work. So its good JP is trying to maintain a tight ship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.