XAM 8.00% 5.4¢ xanadu mines ltd

Sorry, I wasn't clear. If there is news that is not at a...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Sorry, I wasn't clear. If there is news that is not at a stage that it can be announced and the company can't say for certain this isn't affecting trading then they would need to suspend until the news is ready to be released. For the very reasons you have outlined, the company shouldn't say they don't know anything that hasn't yet been announced if, in fact, there is something that is known that isn't announced. Now I am also not saying the company, if this were to be the case, should have announced anything as there would often be times there is insider information which isn't fully formed and ready to be released and therefore is kept as insider knowledge until such a time they can release it - thus why companies have rules about when insiders can and can't buy/sell company shares.

I am also not suggesting this is even the case, it is more likely the market is just catching up and/or social media/Trader attention prior to resource upgrade in April, just putting it forward as a possibility.

I hope that clarifies my earlier remarks.

All IMO, pleade DYOR and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.004(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.4¢ 4.8¢ $53.08K 1.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 137565 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.