IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-38

1. 10,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    Firstly, I'm happy for you guys to have a different opinion. No problems there.

So, the signing is today. They would have known that. Up until now, they have been able to keep the exact date confidential. The only information available was the "by the end of the month" comment. Given that it is happening today and there will be some people involved, it is pretty much impossible to keep it confidential. So I would have expected a halt today just because there would be the risk of information leaking. However, they are a Perth company and 10am Sydney time (market open) is the crack of dawn - 7am Perth time. So rather than having to get an announcement off to the ASX before 7am in their local time, I would have thought they'd send the halt request last night before leaving for the day. That's the difference between yesterday and today in my mind. Maybe they thought it wouldn't leak and when they saw the tweet, they realised that it was in the public domain which is why there appeared to be a bit of a scramble today. Dunno. The difference between pre-market today and post-market yesterday in my mind was logistics and convenience only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $34.82K 512.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150899 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 131225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.