IVZ 1.43% 7.1¢ invictus energy ltd

Your point about IVZ not being aware of the signing 'ceremony'...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Your point about IVZ not being aware of the signing 'ceremony' may have some weight. That's a worry. It's not great if the draft agreement is being approved (read: amended here and there) only by one side, the Zimbabwe government, and remains unseen till the 12th hour by the other party. Secrecy on one side and openness on the other don't make good bedfellows. A joint announcement would settle nerves and satisfy everybody and is surely the way business should be done.
    This would not be the first time in Zimbabwe that momentous agreements have been announced where one of the parties rocks up to the ceremony believing they've come to check the final draft. I hope before the signing takes place and the band strikes up that both parties are in full, mutual agreement. I get jittery with ambush announcements, especially when Scott McM has erred on the side of caution, with transparency and public disclosure, for the whole of this process; while the originators of the tweet are, to express it mildly, wildly partisan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.