CTT 6.90% $2.70 cettire limited

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-40

1. 1,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Motorcycle man..As you can see there are some really very misleading statements in that AFR article which certainly were not discussed with the board of CTT before release of that article in the AFR confirming AFR's legal standing on the data they published.
    Such misleading statements printed in the AFR may result in one or more of the Major Fund Management groups suing AFR for damages through misrepresentation and perhaps a material loss ....this misrepresentation could lead to a class action against the AFR from shareholders of CTT and their material losses through acting on the clear areas of misinformation published by AFR .
    I am a retired Senior Banker ,Fund Manager and Stockbroker with extensive experience in company law who has also extensively studied Business Law and I would say that that Article certainly Gives Dean ample room to raise an action for The Gross misrepresentation of CTT and damages to his good name ,the board and the company ..I would imagine a large out of court settlement may be forthcoming...and if investigators could prove that there was a connection between the creators of that article and the Shorter then that would definitely be construed as a major breach ,clearly stock market manipulation.,and perhaps a criminal charge against the people involved in such an activity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.70
Change
-0.200(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $1.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.90 $2.90 $2.66 $9.263M 3.382M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9000 $2.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.72 2012 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.70
  Change
-0.200 ( 6.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.89 $2.89 $2.66 813055
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
CTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.