TSO 0.00% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

Ann: Pause in trading, page-45

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Nonsense. You don't hold any TSO, you are talking rubbish, and suggesting people sell whilst it's at a 6 month low. Who would be stupid enough to take investment advice from you? The MRE alone de-risks this venture, and the price was already cheap anywhere under 27cents, and the upside potential reward here is well worth the risk. No one has failed to deliver on promises, the vast majority of capital raised has been directly invested in drilling, the Tesoro Team has done a fabulous Job in a very short time frame, 6 rigs drilling 24/7, in spite of the Global Pandemic, and The TSO price remains well above where it was 18 months ago, with expanded exploration licences and with an increased percentage of ownership. I'm looking forward to ElZorro becoming a very productive mine, with a decade and more of profit, benefitting shareholders, employees and management, and the people of Chile. And more gold is exactly what the global economy will need, and the price of gold will rise accordingly. I pity anyone taking your negative pessimistic opinion seriously. I can't just sit on the sidelines and watch the likes of you putting the boot in. Real people lose money and miss opportunity, because of negative subjective opinions like your's. I counter your opinion, here, and i'd warn others to do their own research. I've done plenty, and i like what i see, in TSO, and unlike you, i put my money where my mouth is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $51.72K 1.694M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 819500 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 38522 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.