CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-118

1. 5,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2166
    No doubt many here will remember not so long ago when 'GetBig' was posting here, claiming to be a basic construction worker, but I was calling him out because during the hours when actual construction workers are working in construction, he was posting heavily, with long essays and even professionally-produced company outlines complete with fancy formatting etc! It couldn't be more obvious that he was someone employed by the company yet most people here said I was crazy for saying so. Fraser actually worked out specifically who he was (Mr. B himself!) and he was banned. This came to light and we were all aware of it without anyone having to take my word for it or Fraser's, it was known fact that he had been carrying out this type of illegal activity, yet almost all holders here still defended him and the company!

It isn't realistically possible for this to be going on without all the company directors being aware of it and other obviously shonky practices, even if they're not doing anything illegal personally, which at least makes them all complicit even if not legally guilty of anything (I'm not a legal expert and to be clear am not outright accusing anyone else in the company of doing anything technically illegal, though I have extreme suspicion/little doubt).

If the alarm bells weren't ringing before, they should be now, because if someone is lying so blatantly and badly and publicly, making no effort to cover their tracks, an active investigation into their activities is presumably going to turn up plenty of things that you as a shareholder wouldn't want to exist.

It's absolutely stunning that there are shareholders not only saying they're going to continue holding but even proudly saying they're actively buying up at this time! They must honestly think that the big B was the only person doing anything wrong and no one else in the company knew about it and when he is gone the company will run smoothly. Can you honestly say that is in any way plausible? Or even if you do somehow think it's plausible, can you honestly tell yourself you believe it is likely?

I've seen some tremendous denial in CPH shareholders over the years and it's actually one of the reasons I watch the company, but this level of denial is amazing to see even for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.