CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

I have been a holder since 2019 when the Pharmacielo deal did...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I have been a holder since 2019 when the Pharmacielo deal did not fall through. I was held up and didnt want to accept the big loss. The nicely packaged up news and announcement this company always made me believe maybe they might have a chance.

But Im glad I sold it last week at $0.15 after really digging into their corporate structure and operation model. I sold out with around $4k loss including the free options that they gave (sold at $0.077). Although I still have like 20,000 units of shares and some options remaining in case I am wrong.

Below are some of my opinion on the red flag area with supporting evidence:
    1. EverBlu, Adam Blumenthal and James Ellingford have actually started multiple small cap firm listed on ASX. One had already failed and was investigated by ASIC previously. It was an IT business called Manalto (failed and delisted). They also currently have a few other ones with the same KMP such as Adam and james. Another resource company they are managing is Rafaella which is also a small cap mining firm, operation based in Canada and Europe and traded on ASX. Something is very dodgey here. (Pursuant minerals is another example). In my opinion, it sounds like these firms that Adam and James et al do not have much in them, and how can someone manage companies of such a broad spectrum of sectors, (IT, resources and biotech)
    (ref: https://www.copyright link/companies/financial-services/how-everblu-capital-is-reaping-windfalls-from-the-microcap-frenzy-20180309-h0x9xa)

2. The growing expense, and loss on their profit and loss statement (Annual report every year). The enormous marketing and advertisement fee (from recent quarter) comparing to peers are just $30k. The $39000 R&D expense for a biotech company that keeps mentioning R&D on their report. Thank you to a Hotcopper comment in the recent announcement that pointed these out.

3. James Ellingford is also a doctor but at a not very reputable univerity, (Action learning university) for which I believe it is no longer acreditted.
    (https://www.copyright link/rear-window/for-a-doctor-he-is-roots-newest-director-has-unusual-phd-20200303-p546ib)

4. Their website has very vague product description, for animal product line, it simply say it is for reducing stress and a lot of the product have very similar description. There are often more pics than word describing the function of the medicine. Although, this is just me judging as a consumer.

5. Also, their study with CannaQIX as promoted on their website has a mere 25 sample size
    (ref: https://www.cresopharma.com/)

There are much more, such as always claiming their entrance into a market with project value of up to a certain billion by a future date, but never have any actual method of capitalising on them. However biggest concern still lies with EverBlu and their relation with so many other very small cap companies.

Lesson learnt from this was to always read up more on the corporate structure, and how their business is sustained over the previous few years, most importantly, the appendix 4c from the company can provide so much insights. Im merely a noob investor, and the above are just all my opinion and learning from buying CPH.

I hope ASIC actually take a good look into EverBlu's conductings, else, are there any other avenue we can raise some concern of the many small cap company EverBlu is managing to ASIC for investigation.

Thanks all and good luck investing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.