MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Someone took a short position of $4.7 million shares last...

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3805/3805467-e95fad061b0d3270d27fae51f8cac783.jpgSomeone took a short position of $4.7 million shares last Thursday according to shortman. Whilst a relatively low amount to market cap, how about the timing? Coincidence I think not.

ASIC, ASX, AFP, The Australian, Magnis, what can us retail share holders do to get answers to make a well informed decision? Who should we believe. I have no doubt institutional investors and the like were briefed on what is happening today. Can FP actually make a statement or is he unable due to legal reasons? Is this a storm in tea cup? ex employees with a vendetta? Who the hell was the flag bearing love you baby previous posts about when I last frequented these threads? The few posters here with literally thousands of negative posts? Magnis has disappeared from Twitter from what I can see? Has actual fraud been committed? Is this company all smoke and mirrors or a well orchestrated and clever smear campaign?

I first got into MNS after listening to the Alan Kohler podcast earlier this year. I’m not panic selling my shares and believe in the company based on presentations and announcements thus far. The level of anxiety, uncertainty, doubt, confusion ect ect that has been created absolutely stinks. No matter which way you look at it, this is absolute corruption at its finest. I truly hope us shareholders can get some comprehensive explanations and clarity very soon. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.