BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-376

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    Excellent posts Esq111..................and Cgc516 to expand further on what Esq111 has stated, look at the issue this way.
    Up until begining of 2021 Brainchip (BRN) was not a commercial product and had some moderate to high risk associated with it making it an unsuitable share to invest in for most large Insto's. It was traded by UBS & Credit Suisse strongly and some accumulation was undertaken as proven by Broker reports.
    This has continued through 2021 but.........
    Since the release from TSMC of the "chips" we have entered a new phase of our development which is we have a Commercial Product (chip) and have de-risked significantly.
    As a result we have gained new competition for any BrainChip stock namely Big Funds have joined in accumulating BRN shares.

Now you must remember their are ONLY about 1.7 Billion shares on the register. For a stock such as BRN and the future in front of it that is a small amount of shares. And except for LDA PUT calls under BRN agreements and future Employee Stock & Options being issued, there will in all probability not be any more shares issued.
    So Issued shares will remain aprox 2 Billion shares for a very long time!
    <2 Billion shares.

And soon everyone will be wanting them. More big Funds (insto's) are wanting them as every day passes.
    Their VALUE is going to increase exponentially creating even more demand to own them!
    LTHs in Retail will be the Target then as they have/are the Target now by Insto's and their efforts to convince you to sell to them.
    Thats the trading action you see now, along with DT's and some Pip traders taking points for profit.

Remember Cgc516..........<2 BILLION Shares in existence!

I believe PVDM & Gang have played a strategy that should limit or cancel out the threat of any Take Overs, at least I hope they have been. That being said anyone wanting to do such a T/O must accumulate a large & significant amount of the Retail shares to do so. This places demand even more on the market for BRN shares, but tricky games are afoot if this is in play! Keep an eye out for such plays.

<2 BILLION Shares. They will be very highly sort after one day soon. HIGH VALUE!

And I for one will have a chunk of them. biggrin.png

Yak52 cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.