QXR 7.69% 0.6¢ qx resources limited

I am curious, only curious, how long you have been involved with...

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    I am curious, only curious, how long you have been involved with QXR (HIP, BMZ).?

There's a history that they need to separate from in order to be taken more seriously.

I'm still here, because I see potential in their assets. Granted I have been positive on some other projects of theirs that they did nothing with.

One huge plus or negative will be whether or not this cap raise, to whom ever, contains options or not. This company has no clue how to use those to their advantage.

If the raise is significantly higher than the last closing price, near to 4 cents and the deal struck includes some serious material benefit immediately applicable I'll retract my negative short term stance. Anything less, it will be another frig up. We were told there was no need for a cap raising as recently as the last quarterly. Trust is important at this end of town, something QXR need to really work on earning more of.

I'm long QXR, so I want this to succeed, that doesn't mean though that I'm going to just blindly say something like management are doing well when they pull this at the end of a week like we've had.

I did say earlier today that I will wait for the details, but as their timing is pretty bad it's not a good look. And it's not the first stumble they've had. I did have QXR as a buy again yesterday after the fall, but I must return it to a hold.

Looking forward to being proven wrong on or before Tuesday.

All the very best to all holders.

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $6.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.797K 606.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 5768367 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1021978 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.