WML 50.0% 0.3¢ woomera mining limited

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-48

1. 1,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    The MD has been in the Pilbara recently doing some geochemical sampling. Wonder whether something has been discovered there? We already know the company has had multiple offers for their lithium assets.. if they release samples confirming outcropping lithium bearing pegmatites this will really supercharge the interest in their assets. Particularly the Pilbara ground which seems to be a hot zone for lithium.

Also the previous Qtrly said there were gold results from Mt. Venn and the remainder of their Nickel results (albeit the results that weren't expedited ie. the less anticipated results?) still pending. Another drill campaign is about to start but doubtful this is the cause of the flurry this morning.

WML has ground just a few k's north of where BNR are finding abundant lithium pegmatites in the Ravensthorpe area. Both BNR and AKE (who own the nearby Mt. Cattlin mine) have been pegging ground right near WML.

We also have the nearology of our Labrynth project which might be close to PTR as suggested by another poster. Labrynth is also near IDA's recent very high grade Minos discovery and also BGD's Tarcoola Gold mine. There seems to be lots of gold to be found in the area.

Just throwing up some possibilities. There are other prospective projects that WML has too so it of course could be none of the above.

Cheers

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.496K 2.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 44175646 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2183480 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.