MDC 0.00% $6.60 medlab clinical limited

I just noticed this part - “The trading halt is requested for...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46

I just noticed this part - “The trading halt is requested for the purposes of considering and planning a capital raising which the Company expects to involve the announcement of an extraordinary generalmeeting to approve the capital raising under Listing Rule 7.1 (Announcement).”

Not a regular cap raise then, something else going on here. Will require 75% shareholder approval. That’s not just the top 20, but a pretty good chunk of the register who all need to agree it’s in their best interests.

I don’t think MDC have done this lightly, maybe a deal that’s been in the works for a while and they needed to announce before the SP gets tanked any further?

We all saw the crazy price action yesterday. MDC announces independent verification that NanaBis is potentially twice as good as the competition, and the SP drops 20%. Medlab has been consistently putting out good news lately, and every single time a seller has dumped the price down.

When you need to fix a leak, first thing you do is turn off the water.

We definitely need a lot more detail before the halt lifts; holding my breath till Thursday before I make any judgement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.