AZY 0.00% 1.0¢ antipa minerals limited

Well no one picked it right.The Doomers & GloomersMight have...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 338

Well no one picked it right.

The Doomers & Gloomers
    Might have thought they predicted all of this right, and puff out their chests with some sort of authority.
    And they might have been right if every other other gold company did not head the same way.

The outcome they predicted may have been right, fortunately not at all to do with their stated reasons, nor AZY.

Although we have had a stable gold price for 12 months, enthusiasm / life has been sucked out of most gold companies and explorers, due to covid, high interest rates, man power shortage and exurbanite wages, sky rocketing input costs and alike.

Ok Move on to the other camp (I'm in that one) gulp

The Movers & Shakers
    Well we predicted that all right, but in the total opposite direction to what we were expecting.

The catalyst's came home in many ways, but no one cared.
    The market had the final word, and that word is all that matters.

Now before anyone points out, they were right, i told you so, or we were not right because, i will tell you a little secret.

It does not matter NOW, and no body really cares, and it does not alter what may happen next.

What matters now is what your next move is and why.

I don't really care or need to know, but sometimes you have to sit back, and maybe reverse your thinking for your own benefit.

I will tell you straight up, i won't be doing that, but if i was in the other camp, and predicted the downfall in share price(for the wrong reasons), and the cap raise is out of the way, and we have way more gold than anyone expected at this time, and we have all the other catalysts and J'Vs and potential that we have spoken about at length over and over, i could not possibly see why the other camp would not double up, or be happy to stay put, if not just purely and simply move on.

If unhappy with the current situation, the share price and valuation or management decisions, then move on to perceived greener pastures, because the market really does not care what you think, let alone exist.

Blaming management how this should or could have be handled will not help your bottom line, sell up and move on, stay steady, or double up it's your choice alone.

That's what you can do to change your situation, being arm chair critics is not what we are, we are investors in charge of our own destiny.

I'm keeping the faith, but a bit bruised and battered, but if you think for one moment that that is sticking your head in the sand like an ostrich, you are sorely mistaken on this one. I will be taking up my full quota in three different entities.

The price certainly will be volatile, the Soph's don't get their shares until Tues 20th Sep...they will be dumpers and move on, once the dust settles i still see this place, the AZY place, the place to be.

Still got my ANTIPA Number plates, i think i will still be hanging them in the hall of fame for the shares that have had the greatest impact on me.
    (Hopefully for the right reasons)

Cheers To All.

But whatever you do, be happy, be confident, be decisive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $361.2K 36.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2003622 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 11331690 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.