CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-36

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    Sitting around watching. It will be interesting to see what this "acquisition" turns out to be. More importantly, what will it cost shareholders? Will it be a good value proposition for shareholders?

I have no faith in this company, but that's just my opinion based on several years of observation and reading of financial data. However, I could be wrong, and this could be ok for shareholders.

Irrespective, I hope that the long-term investors can recover some of their capital as a result of this "acquisition."

I skip over the 'ramping' nonsense being churned out by one poster, notwithstanding the "10c dreams". Although, if that serves the needs of the long-term holders, then I am good with that.

Let's see what this acquisition is and apply some rational analysis when we know more.

I am intrigued that the one poster who claims to hold a significant holding has so far refrained from commenting. Why?

All of the usual stuff aside, I do wish everyone with a holding the very best - I have stated on numerous occasions that I would like to see the holders retrieve their hard-earned dollars. biggrin.png
    Last edited by Basileus: 23/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.