CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-54

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    My goodness, people need to own their own trading decisions.

Yes, we are all hurting, and we all sit here, like many are in stocks in a plummetting market at the moment staring down significant losses of money on the market. I am in the 6 figures loss, with this stock, but I am aware of the risks and have watched and managed my losses to the best of my ability, and even reported it here.

Let me say again, I invested because of my medical situation. I tried their tablets and they worked relieving my chronic pain. How many times do I need to keep repeating that? I also have a long history in management and so I was asked to assist QBL(CGB) as a contracting business as recommended to the company back in 2018 by members from this very forum. I was asked to conduct Q & A's by members of this very forum back in 2017/18. I am the one who was sorry I listened to people on here and even tried to help. That is why I am not doing it anymore.

This is a forum, like the hundreds of other forums on HC, which is for commentary, opinions, and sometimes best guesses made by pro-stock and non-stock holders alike. Sometimes those calls will be right, sometimes they will be wrong. They are opinions and observations. No one controls the actions of traders when they buy and sell, other than traders themselves.

If you buy or sell a stock you are the one pushing the button at your home or business, not other forum members. Own your decisions and don't blame others. Poor form! I have lost a bundle here but I am owning my decisions. I am just like any other trader who reads information and posts comments in a written open manner, I am not a Twitter-like poster. No one can predict the outcome of a share price.

Traders, shorters and opportunists sold this down. It didn't go from $5.36 down to 2.8c, or is running on jet fuel like 14 other companies in the sector at the moment, is out of funds or is sitting off the market facing down bankruptcy or delisting. The majority of Cannabis players in this sector have made poor decisions. I don't see people discussing this. Management from all these companies has sucked through over $1.1 billion dollars of funds. CGB is way down the list on calling on shareholder funds; and in fact, their raising of funds has been $17+ML over 14 years, not 3 or 4 years. Look at those companies who wasted $100's of millions over 3 or 4 years, or even $10's of millions. This is getting tired, move on and take responsibility for your own decisions.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 27/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.