CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-61

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Thanks, Aussie, I am happy that the pills work as well.

"They employed anothers' service to use that licenced company for import and went on to burn that contract up !"

Until the outcome is known, perhaps you might add the word "alleged". Just a suggestion.

"If I cut my finger, I'm not gonna buy shares in the logistics company that delivers my favourite plasters to the shop I end up buying them from ..."

I agree Aussie, but as an investor, I might choose to invest in the public company that engages that logistic supplier, which I have done. As this is an investment forum discussing a company that has a partnership agreement and the sole Australian rights to a pharmaceutical product, CGB can negotiate and assign the logistics to any licensed Cannabis importer that will act on their behalf to access the Canntab product (logistics), if they so choose. (within the operating time periods of nominated management agreements)

"However - CGB are not the source of this relief as you well know."
    Actually, they are for Australia. Perhaps, I might suggest a re-read of the initial agreement and see how the partnership actually works between the two companies.

"Tbh Neil I really don't see why that statement is stuck on repeat either."
    Why is it a concern for you Aussie? Are you trying to close down the conversation about CannTab?

We are simply discussing options here, regarding CannTab and what products CGB hold. How many discussions have been on "repeat" of how bad this company is, scapegoat blaming, the management, etc?? 1000's over the years, I would dare say???

As I understand it, CGB now has the responsibility to locate another Importer if their current dispute cannot be resolved amicably. That's it really!
    Last edited by Neil1959: 27/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.