TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

A Pause in Trading at 3:55pm, hardly needed a pause under...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188

A Pause in Trading at 3:55pm, hardly needed a pause under current BOD with the last trade being 3:40pm for a whopping $1,130.Prior trades were at 3:23pm for $3,600 and 2:15pm for $837 – hardly any chance of insider trading occurring under these clowns!!

22 March 2022
    Small Caps interview with Kerry
    , key takeaways paraphrased but do yourself a favour and listen back

8:05 – revised CAPEX due next (June 22) quarter, PB hoping very early next quarter (which to me would be April 22) … and here we are 8 MONTHS LATER, in TH waiting for a “pre-production capital expenditure estimate” while also being informed “TNG will not be in a position to provide a definitive pre production capital expenditure estimate for some time”.

14:03 – in reference to Clough appointment taking over from SMS, PB states “…what does change is the ultimate pricing which we expect to be significantly in our favour…” so unless anyone else has heard otherwise from the company, surely this whopping TH to provide an estimate, surely it has to be a favourable estimate?

I know we are all factoring in inflation and cost pressures, but when our CEO/MD makes such public claims in Small Caps interviews stating “…ultimate pricing which we expect to be significantly in our favour…” what else should we expect?? After all, he has access to a lot more information than us, and is duty bound to disclose that to us and act honestly and honourably in accordance with his director’s duties!!

I can’t wait for this clown to be shown the door – bring on the ”estimate” as more evidence of his incompetence!!

Last edited by Andy Buck: 18/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.