TVN 6.52% 4.9¢ tivan limited

Hi Shacky, l sold my modest holding in tng, 58915 shares, on...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hi Shacky,

l sold my modest holding in tng, 58915 shares, on 04/08/21 @ a loss $19,736.37. Had been holding and holding…… and holding since February 2007, when it was tenant creek mining , l can provide proof if required . I took away $4,211.93, but l still come back here occasionally to see what’s happening.

l had just read Iceman’s story, (Iceman you have both my sympathy and best wishes ) when l came across your question prompting me to reply. There are lots of story’s on HotCopper about people saying they have made lots of money, good luck to them , that’s what we are all trying to do, some are probably telling the truth, but there don’t seem to be as many from those who have lost. Ultimately we shareholders are all gamblers, lm not proud of myself as being one, or that l lost on this my first asx venture, but lm also not ashamed to admit it, in a weird way it feels good …bit like an AA admission. I’m doing ok on a couple of others now, l still think tng is a good thing and l expect to be back but only if and when the management …(new please)…is sorted.
    Good luck , particularly to all LTHR’s you deserve the best, it’s been a hard road !

Regards Harry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.003(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $78.66K 1.639M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73342 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 452199 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.