QPM 3.13% 3.3¢ queensland pacific metals limited

I think these guys know that any promotion/hype would just fall...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    I think these guys know that any promotion/hype would just fall on deaf ears until they are able to show us all the numbers that really matter. Until then people hear $1 bil+ capex and they run away. But show the IRR for stage one and then stage two and future profits etc, then there's no way around it anymore.

The team knows what they're doing, it's almost admirable that they're able to hold all the cards so close to themselves until the DFS, I mean there is so much stuff going on in the background like funding, detailed engineering and things like the energy project where they will build their own gas pipeline to also sell that product. They are working closely with all the right partners, top engineering, top consultants, key government officials and more.

And management is so confident on their approach that they're sticking to their guns and have the right things to say to anyone that just asks.. I emailed the good Dr Grocott once at 1am and got a response from him within half an hour! What kind of work ethic is that? This is a guy that cares, a man that believes in what he and his team are doing. This is definitely the kind of guy that I would support and put my investment in.

Real stuff is happening here, we are not just investing in a couple of rock chips with some traces of lithium in it..

But still, realistically, none of this matters if the numbers don't come in favourably. But if they do, which seems the more likely if you've done your research, then you better strap yourselves in and hold on for the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $83.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $99.05K 3.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49026 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 1062 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.