SVM 0.85% 58.0¢ sovereign metals limited

Hi Sparky. Thank you for compliment and great to see you holding...

1. 6,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1524
    Hi Sparky. Thank you for compliment and great to see you holding firm and benefiting some. Can be a tough gig holding companies in Malawi however all the Govt and sovereign risk is gone now and with that I loaded up more on GBE - SVM and even Lotus (mentioned such on GBE forum) as all will benefit greatly from the pending MDA'S being issued soon (by tomorrow the govt said 2 weeks ago and well covered in media?) although SVM are a little behind as they work diligently on their PFS and recent ann of separating into two entities - reality SVM'S timeline is perfect as they will endure the years of waiting other companies particularly GBE have.

Kind of funny as I got into GBE for reo's some 13-14 years ago and they ended up with niobium and tantalum. And GBE alluded me to SVM some years ago which was graphite and now graphite and a huge bonus with additional rutile resource shaping to be excellent.

Butz is over on GBE. He did advise by email a few years ago maybe now he cashed in on SVM but don't be surprised to see him back on pending profits from GBE chasing some SVM future gains.

Personally I put the sp gain on relevance to GBE & MKANGO gains recently with GBE up 50% (no ticket and strange given SVM had been 70c previously) and MKANGO up in UK markets on what the govt has said that these 3 (lotus) MDA'S will be issued by 31st January. That is obviously going to flow into SVM and say Lindian SP also - basically de risking and Malawi Govt saying we are open for business is very big. There were other key factors - initiatives by Govt also such as the long delayed mining office complete with in country sample assaying 95% complete and the release in next week or two of the long awaited aero geophysics surveillance so yes the Govt are all go now and so will mining companies.

Appologies ti forgot other posters name but the previous mining has been shambolic and the only LSM previous was Paladins (now Lotus) Kaylakalera uranium mine that resulted in Malawi turmoil from locals - Govt - citizen groups and so forth as Paladin scammed mega kwacha from Malawi by siphering money through loopholes in legislation that in turn saw - a new mines and minerals bill that took over 5-6 years to establish and even now two UK international legal firms engaged (paid for by the three companies mentioned above) to oversee the fiscal status of the MDA'S are - well - above board.

Anyway good luck to all and especially Malawi.

PS - Don't worry about CR - Sprott will pump some coverage and SVM will release some timely ann to top up the coffers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $326.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 59.0¢ 58.0¢ $140.1K 239.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 103461 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 111565 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
58.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
58.5¢ 59.0¢ 58.0¢ 33245
Last updated 15.43pm 30/05/2024 ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.