SHO 0.00% 0.6¢ sportshero limited

Hmm 15 posts..I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just...

1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    Hmm 15 posts..

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just give you one piece of advice - go back before they targeted esports and even before they targeted football... go back years and re-read all the announcements, all the partnerships, and all their financial statements.

It paints a pretty easy-to-read picture that nothing eventuates, ever. History is very telling of how the company is run, and how it will continue operating.

Although I can guarantee without a shred of doubt that these guys won't be able to generate much revenue (if any) from this or any similar "partnership", I completely understand that the word of a random on a forum won't mean much -- and I most definitely expect people to DYOR.

I also understand that the hype in their vague announcements can get in the way of competent decision making, so I guess it's just a hard lesson people will have to learn.

PS. esportshero . com is still coming up with security errors because they haven't even renewed the domain SSL... and they're supposed to be a tech company? So much for material revenue when their bread and butter isn't even functional rolleyes.png

IMO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.707M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.5K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3895249 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1246644 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 37037
Last updated 15.25pm 29/04/2024 ?
SHO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.