ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Dilution is not in the interests of any shareholder, Hancock,...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Dilution is not in the interests of any shareholder, Hancock, executive management, the Insto's or small shareholders like us. Yes, the likely cost of completing this project has blown out considerably beyond anyone's original estimates. So, ARU will have to raise a lot more capital as well as borrow a lot more, neither of which would appear to be a problem, despite the fact that it will have an affect of the project metrics. The REE sector has had a wholesale retraction of value assessment by the entire mining and corporate sector due to a declining spot price, just as Lithium did a few years ago. This is not unusual, the early hype always gives way to stark reality and implementation difficulty, particularly with a new technology. Let's all keep our heads here gang and try to focus on underlying value as opposed to share price. I agree, a CR would seem likely but let's wait and see. I've been very impressed with the progress Lockyer and his team have made this year in establishing the infrastructure for the site, next step would appear to be the processing plant itself along with peripheral mine infrastructure. Like the rest of you, I'm hoping small shareholders are treated a lot more kindly that was the case with the last CR at 38 cents. I'm not holding my breath though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.