ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    If we were to guess how the market will react, there are some who will then criticise and down ramp or otherwise call it "pump and dump". So I would prefer the trolls and naysayers to give their opinion where EUR share price will be post the merger so I can criticise them for not hitting their predictions right on the mark, other than the other way around.

Frankly, it has ONLY been 1.5yrs... investments take longer before expecting return... but all throughout this past 1.5yrs has been nothing short of share price action armchair critics. Lots of things to consider for the new year but I think taking pause and focus on family and friends takes priority.

Merry Christmas and wishing fellow shareholders a prosperous new year!

The trolls who appear to come in three and appear to have multiple accounts trolling other threads of other companies also in their sets of three, then can bugger off wish them hell. It's hard enough for explorers and developers to raise capital and start a mine but I think to them it's just fun and games. Having thick skin in this business is not always forthcoming, it takes a lot of patience... and they test everyone's patience.

Safe holiday season everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.