EUR 2.78% 3.7¢ european lithium limited

Merry Christmas! It's a human trait to blame someone else...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Merry Christmas! It's a human trait to blame someone else other than themselves. One of the attitudes I had to learn for myself to overcome in my younger days - quite literally in my teens it was always top of mind and the lesson, you can only control your own actions and words not anyone else. If placing blind faith on something or someone, then it's not that person's fault. Always take information with a grain of salt and the action you take armed with that information, the consequences is yours and only yours.

Now we're only days away from exactly 1.5yrs of investing into EUR (my team specifically). Our decision to invest were based on many years of watching and diligence before even contemplating acquiring shares. At no point were we blinded by the risks, and when risk/reward was right, the entry was timely at the lowest share price, risk of dilution included.

So imagine if we had listened to detractors, if we believed that merger was not possible despite our own diligence and risk/reward analysis. We'd be regretting that decision today. Instead we followed and trusted that love of money and ego trumps all, and that Tony is in his field and doing what he does best - raising capital. For Nasdaq listing no less. It's an incredible story. It's difficult. Everyone has their different ways of doings things - but I'm sure we can agree, since 1.5yr ago EUR team has consistently delivered, even if this does not translate to share price.

Looking back on 1.5yr, I can barely list all the progress achieved and value unlocked, including "planting seeds" as I call it for harvesting later eg. deal with Saudis.

Investing takes years for ROI, or better referred to as IRR to materialise. We know Tony's venture style and can piggyback on that success and make money.

So Merry Christmas indeed because we're about to see tangible reflection on the value of each of our shares. Whether we harvest now or later is up to each individual's risk/reward analysis (as I often say).

Right now though is time for reflection. Investing is a game of diligence and patience. Delayed gratification from your own research and collated information. Tony's business model is not too dissimilar to acquiring a dilapidated house, renovating it and selling it for profit. Not necessarily to maintain for ongoing rent (although personally I do want to see it to the end). Nevertheless every investment and business to unlock value takes time.

Happy holidays. Cheers
    Last edited by BRProject: 26/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $51.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $14.11K 392.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2542 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 50408 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.