CPO 2.70% 3.6¢ culpeo minerals limited

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-20

1. 2,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    Speculation aside, there are some pretty substantial things to like here which make a re-rate as a result of people just getting eyes on this and wanting to speculate moving forward on the upcoming assays more likely. There's a lot of news flow coming this year.

- Board has really good experience including one member who worked for Ivanhoe mines, several members who have history navigating Chile and some good experience in other projects.
    - Decent location, I'm not personally super excited about Chile myself, but it's not a bad jurisdiction by any means and would likely benefit from coming metal bifurcation since it's in the western sphere. Geologically it's a great jurisdiction as we all know.
    - Multiple interesting projects with exploration actually occurring
    - Small MC to provide great potential
    - Management owns 15% (as of last presentation)

This actually provides a nice base from which to speculate on exploration, especially when there are so few tiny copper focused companies who tick many boxes. I have a big list of nearly all the copper companies on the ASX and while I have not gone through it fully just yet, most of the ones I research that tick boxes like this are already sitting at 20m MC with the market pricing things in.

If you're approaching this from a perspective of macro first, then picking your stocks (Like I am) then you end up finding pretty limited options. Not to say this is the only one, but it's not like lithium where there's a billion options to pick from. If anyone disagrees and can think of something else this small that compares, tag me over there please!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $5.953M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $17.41K 479.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 74600 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ 186894
Last updated 13.41pm 03/06/2024 ?
CPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.