NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Pause in Trading, page-24

1. J L
    1,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    I hear what you are saying, markie.

The share price will never approach anywhere near the $1 mark initially hoped for. I think all shareholders now accept this.

This is what I think J P will be considering.

Without prejudicing essential company payouts on administration (employee entitlements and the like), he will hang in for as long as he can. Cash in hand plus disposable value of assets at the moment might struggle to cover even these entitlements. See the 2023 Annual Report.

His stubbiness will keep NRZ alive until it succeeds or is taken out of his hands.

If he can keep creditors and major shareholders under control he might be around for a while.

He still has sufficient funds, that's cash in hand plus that expected from the sale of some assets, to continue. He has already said that major shareholders are comfortable with his approach.

And, I can't see any reason for major creditors to bring about administration, insufficient funds for them to get a decent payout. However, there could be something like an accounting issue or some other reason.

Let JP have his head, and may the faithful hold, but at the moment, the most likely scenarios are that the axe will fall immediately or there will be a slow tortuous decline. IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.