NVX 4.24% 61.5¢ novonix limited

What they actually said was "NOVONIX wishes to advise that it...

1. 2,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    What they actually said was "NOVONIX wishes to advise that it has consideredits position and is not undertaking an equity capital raising at this time and that its capitalposition remains strong." Nowhere did I see they were deciding one way or the other, the way I took that is the company considered their position following the release of the misleading Fin Review article and there is no CR at this time due to strong capital position. Anything else is just speculation and wishful thinking from shorters. Also as you yourself wrote "Fin Review article posted at 12.16pm with volume sell off starting straight away, and halt called at 12.29pm. " That's just 13 minutes between article coming out and trading halt. I ask you again, how exactly was that the company secretary's fault ? Did you expect him to stand in front of the screen waiting for Fin Review to post a bs story so he can immediately send the already completed Trading Halt form to ASX ? If anyone panic sold their holding based on the fake story then they should take it up with ASX and ASIC.

Of course there is always a chance of a CR in the future ,with any company not just with NVX, but that's no reason to spread FUD to try to accumulate more shares cheaply or to cover open short positions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.