CVN 3.45% 15.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Ann: Pavo-1 Drilling Update, page-104

1. 10,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536
    Lol thanks for that correction Dooz I think I need a snooze after the chit fight up here the last few days, it’s funny hey when your tired isn’t when you think something and then what you write is completely different Apus1 repeatedly was meant to be Pavo cheers.
    Cant agree more Goldfarm it’s like a perfect storm what’s happening for the junior O&G sector in the world of world of maddens and political play we find our selves in atm, and bodes extremely well for the junior O&G sector in general especially in financing new campaigns and moving projects forward and fast tracking process to production, with even government assisted backing and underwriting of funding for Australia’s sovereign O&G future, it seems it’s a must do now for Australia to move to the future comfortably with energy supply to obviously be less reliant on the rest of the world for Supply and that is what our new Basin can sure up a lot of that future supply potential as it progresses and pans out and the SP of CVN will reflect that in spades in the ST and even more so with the position of POO currently and it’s long term forecast it ain’t going anywhere but north $$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $268.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $145.3K 977.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 991110 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1237971 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.