CVN 3.13% 16.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Agree SL it is prudent of head office to TH a campaign when it’s...

1. 9,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2427
    Agree SL it is prudent of head office to TH a campaign when it’s at such a turning point, with the possibility of insider trading due to the outside dynamics of the privileged information that is being processed right now by out side contractors, I would be surprised if this traded out today let alone tomorrow, any one who didn’t want to hang around for Pavo results would be out by now anyway, ……..no point let CVN trade now, unless you want to do something doji, or short and head office is above that in disclosure from what I have seen thus far in the Pavo campaign, in head office we trust, it’s moments like now we pay them for, to make the right decisions for SH, so us as shareholders don’t have to worry about it …… best call imho at the moment is pull the pin on trade till the results are in, deciphered and collated, especially atm due to the confusion created by the cyclone in the scrip, the share holders or would be share holders playing feild needs to leveled again with up to date relevent information surrounding Pavo1 to keep It all aboard……, all imho all dyor here, there could be a amazing trading op developing here as well, but I’m up to lip level in CVN so happy to halt it $$$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $295.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $556.2K 3.435M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 271853 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 468186 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.