KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

This companies market cap increased by US$ 60 million - upon...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    This companies market cap increased by US$ 60 million - upon receipt of their FDA Fast Track recently.

The 60 million increase alone - is more than twice the total size of the whole of Kazia - who actually say its share price go down, when news of the Fast Track was released.

What is extra disappointing thought - whereby Kazia's Fast Track was to enhance radiation in cancer (hello)........Agenus was - as you see below :-

"for patients with non-microsatellite instability-high/deficient mismatch repair metastatic colorectal cancer with no active liver involvement."

Without explaining what type of cancer that is - and the number of patients involved, I think you get my drift - that type of cancer verse a drug that improves radiation. US$60 m increase verse us, with a SP down.

Not real good, is it ?

NASDAQ: AGEN

April 17, 2023 at 12:37 pm
    By Chris Wack

Agenus Inc. shares were up 12% to $1.62 after the company said it has been granted Fast Track Designation from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the investigation of the combination of botensilimab and balstilimab to treat colon cancer.

Specifically, the Lexington, Mass., biotech said the designation is for patients with non-microsatellite instability-high/deficient mismatch repair metastatic colorectal cancer with no active liver involvement.

Agenus is conducting a global Phase 2 trial of botensilimab in combination with balstilimab compared to standard of care in non-microsatellite instability-high colorectal cancer patients.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.