KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Alot of what you just said bmfjch......in a post an hour ago, is...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Alot of what you just said bmfjch......in a post an hour ago, is simply not correct.

You have posted about 180 posts in 24 years (since joining hotcopper, I note) - and now posting seemingly everyday. Can I suggest to you, like many - you have been caught up in winning your own little debate here on the chatline.

I though we all collectively want to make money here... not debates. Almost you the lone hand here bmfich - prepared to condone the performance of the company. Why - to win a debate here ?   

Sure I own shares and am hopeful here - but my posts come, must come, with a caveat as to the terrible past performance of this company.

I think the theme in your postings is a net negative to the share price.... the great hotcopper resource we all share, allows for the opportunity for most everybody now, to call out the performance of the company -  accordingly I have previously expressed a view, that the Chairman should stand down.

You bmfich - in an earlier post insinuate the benefits of hindsight. In fact the past CEO was paid $900,000 PA in recent years (plus the usual super, share options) - In 2020, not waiting for market reaction to pax news, continued use of the ATM (SP 90 cents to 7.2 cents, handling of the GBM news, investors waiting years for confirmation pax, likely works outside the brain - that is a big deal)........hindsight ?  no need, at $900,000PA for hindsight - as all of this was spelt out time and time again, by anomalous posters - who were paid zip, of course.

Stand down for a bit  bmfich .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.