GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Upthefog,Hope your still reading HC this morning. I first...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Upthefog,

Hope your still reading HC this morning. I first purchased 50,000 [email protected] on 27 Jul 2017 and I have, the same as you, been buying shares ever since. I understand your frustration and anger as GMV certainly owes its shareholders alot of apologies but geez, I have to defend Dr G sometimes as, some of the announcements sell themselves. Take the one that got me, the $67.5 mil MOU from a Chinese comp and then I purchased more when they announced the $405 mil with Taiwan.

The one setback which has troubled GMV right from the very start has been the approval for the Chinese factory (which I didn't even know had to be approved) and the CFDA/NMPA for the Prizma Jacket and the GMed Patch. I Don't care what people say, it dosen't take this long for a product to gain approval. I wouldn't put it past those Chinese people, they have already been accused by USA for breach of patent copying, they could be copying the patent so they can make one as well.

Pound for pound, GMV's products are revolutionary and they will be installed in hospitals and health care centres around the world going forward. Now that the China factory is approved, we should start getting enough orders from around the globe to commence production so the maximum profit can be achieved.

I'm past trying to forecast when GMV will gain NMPA in China, but that is the next big prize we are waiting for. China is the big value ticket going forward. With 1.2 billion people living in China, the amount of Prizma Jackets that could be purchased and the 1,000's of hospitals that the GMed Patch could be installed are massive.

GMV owes alot of its shareholders a nice big fat cheque. A big ROI as loyalty for the pain that us SH's have endured for the last 2.8 years. Wouldn't it be nice if we could see the NMPA approval and the SP back up to the highest its ever been of $0.59. Hang in there folks, joy is just around the corner.

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.