Ann: Payment Extension and Appendix 3B x 2 , page-16

1. 2,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    take it easy guys, there is a lot of very high grade drilling results which need to be added to the resource, my guess is the extra month is intended to give time to upgrade the resource and put MYG in a better position to negotiate, remember that someone recently stumped up 250 to increase his holding, who risks 250 with out some inside knowledge of current progress

plenty of selling to claim losses this fin year as well, me included, if you step back and look at the share price over the last month its held up magnificently in the current market, also remember why we punt on speccys, possible large returns for low entry, if an upgrade comes in at 850000 oz at 3.5gt thats worth more that 1500000 oz @ 1.8gt, also copper and silver credits, and if the met work currently being done doesnt improve recovery that will be a first,also 100m market cap is easily in reach, if this isnt a speccy worth punting on then what is.

high grade, open along strike, low start up cost, and 4m to take control of the project, 4m might sound like a lot to people outside the mining industry but in the sceme of things its change for a high grade deposit, especialy if it pushes 1m oz at a decent grade with copper and silver credits, also remember PIR bought their deposit for 5m without correctly assessing the deposit and it went to 99c on fluff, what will this do with better grades and a measured resource

71c4

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $73.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 81.0¢ 80.0¢ $13.08K 16.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 31358 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 1111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.