VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

I realize directors and exec get paid well.. but they get paid...

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    I realize directors and exec get paid well.. but they get paid on size of the income company makes or turnover... what they need to realise and get off their high horses is atm it's a vacant block of land... their salaries aren't justified based on performance... if they really think this will fly they better be thinking about no confidence votes and being stepped down this is really pushing shareholders into a corner constant capital raises whilst asking for another payrise??? Seriously ?! You just got overpaid 100% aka 150k and that only this year what about last 5 years?? and you dont want to pay it back...?! Would of expected an announcement of forced unpaid leave while we wait... maybe reduce to a cheaper office and how about less outsourcing if they are paid so much how about using those skills as I see it everything is outsourced so only need one staff..better yet work from home and stretch the funds to avoid another CR... NOT ASK FOR RAISING MAX PAY AFTER BEING CAUGHT BEING OVERPAID!!! BY 100%
    Last edited by Graphene: 11/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.