VRC 25.0% 0.3¢ volt resources limited

Exceptionally poor managerial diligence.  Its worth noting the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 983

Exceptionally poor managerial diligence.  Its worth noting the following from the website

• Mr Matthews (salary $348K)  has an accounting and finance background with over 25 years experience in the resources industry

• Ms Hunter has over 20 years’ experience in the corporate finance industry...Ms Hunter holds a Bachelor of Commerce, is a Member of the Australian Institute of Chartered Accountants,a Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia, a Graduate Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and an Associate of the Governance Institute of Australia Ltd. She is currently Company Secretary of several ASX Listing companies.

Both highly qualified (on paper) but cant properly oversee the engagement of key personnel. You have to laugh.

The KMP wages bill last year was $1.2M

Any change to the remuneration of the Company’s non-executive directors may impact the Company’s ability to retain and attract suitably qualified directors,

This of course is standard corp-speak whenever they come looking for extra remuneration. You'll see this all the time in a companies AGM  document.  Maybe there hasnt been an increase since 2008, but back then the mining sector was in a boom and salaries high, but  it went into decline after 2012 and so would have directors salaries. You cant just keep claiming higher and higher wages in an industry that is cyclical.

His suggestion of trimming exective directors wages to pay non exec directors sounds like a good idea. Maybe the CEO needs to trim his wages i indeed geo's and consultants are so hard to come by. ( cough, cough).  Ive heard of plenty  that are unemployed and cant get jobs,.

Im putting these two in my little black book. Happy Im not holding.

Last edited by Load: 14/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.