IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Ann: PD1-Vaxx Presentation at ESMO Congress 2021 Annual Meeting, page-63

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi Fattchoi, The Captain & All,

This presentation gives us confirmation that there were no dose limiting toxicities, we are moving forward now with combo treatment with SOC, which may include other monoclonal antibodies, including PD-1 or other immunotherapies.

I think it’s pretty amazing for a cancer therapy, that we observed no SAEs & the only AE was localised injection site reaction that lasted for 1 day - very common in any injectable treatment that triggers an immune response & easily treated with antihistamine & panadol if bothersome to the patient in the short term.

Comparing that with long term, ongoing health problems secondary to other therapies, to the lungs, heart & kidney to name some organs that can be damaged by cancer therapy, it’s self-limiting & very mild.

@The Captain has put up some good posts there as a summary for people to read some of the side effects of MAbs used to treat cancer. When reading through studies, also take note, because a large proportion of patients have them with PD-1 MAbs.

The good thing is that PD1-Vaxx in combination, does not look like it will add to any toxicity to other therapies, as we also observed in HER-VAXX trials 1 & 2.

I guess the ASX not deeming this being market sensitive arose from results not being released, that we already knew that PD1-Vaxx would be moving forward into combination therapy. BUT, those of us that have been following progress of the trial & from the information given in the presentation, can infer now that 100ug is safe & well tolerated moving forward into combo therapy. We also have the longer term Monotherapy results to look forward to as well in the near future.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.