ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    What do you mean when you say they have to list as a different type of company? Maybe I have misunderstood your point, but PDF registration was open to any company that could meet certain criteria in relation to their investments. You can see the list of registered PDFs at https://business.gov.au/grants-and-programs/pooled-development-funds/list-of-pooled-development-funds - and they are across several industries. MEC Resources are a resource investment company whether they have PDF or not. I was surprised to see a familiar name as a contact for one of the companies on the PDF list...

MEC simply breached the criteria for being a PDF and now they're out of that club. It is unfortunate. But I agree with you, I don't think they are going to get it back even if the current board was not responsible for the breaches. So I am also inclined to say that DB should just get MEC trading again and do some serious CRs across BPH, MMR and Advent as part of an IPO.

I have been in this PEP11 thing too long to be in an out like you FB, and I'm too tired. I will just sit back as the price does its thing and wait patiently for it to rise to my geronimo point (if it ever will). I have no idea if I am older or younger than you FB, but I feel much much older...

Last edited by vcubitt: 09/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.