MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

I haven't spoken to DB since the whole Scomo comment thing tried...

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I haven't spoken to DB since the whole Scomo comment thing tried to sink the ship, but I would say DB is very confident of PEP11 getting approved. But then does he have much choice in his position? The desperation and fright of it all just oozes from many of the posts over on the BPH forum since the SP tanked, mostly newbies who have no idea what it's like to have held onto PEP11 since before New Seaclem and the rough time investors have had since then - the slightest spark of anything to them is enough to light the rocket to the moon .

It's seems just dumb luck that just when the house looked like it was getting in order for us to finally make some good money, Scomo spooked the market and everything was pushed back again. Things will happen. But in the meantime, I'm happy for David to pay David so that David can pay David, if we get paid something at the end of this too! David needs to get MEC going again, PDF or no PDF. We need to get back in the running yesterday. Even with PEP11, MEC should still be pursuing other investment possibilities. PEP11 is a prize, but it doesn't have to be the only one.
    Last edited by vcubitt: 26/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.