MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

What is drilling a hole in the seabed and then extracting gas or...

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    What is drilling a hole in the seabed and then extracting gas or oil if not a form of mining? Gold is no more or no less where you find it than gas is. The only difference, unfortunately, is that gold never flows back up the hole... But geology indicates where both are likely to be found - it's a matter of drilling / sampling in the right spot to intersect their very limited but often predictable occurrences in the earth's crust.

There's no such thing as luck. It's science. Perhaps somewhat needle in a haystack kind of science because of the vastness of the earth's surface and crust, but still science. But yeah, it all costs a lot.

I'd happily buy more shares if MEC went into gold exploration. Gas can't be reused but gold is forever, quite literally. Hint hint David!! I dream of the world back on a gold standard every night and love the glint of gold like little else... What do you reckon Whiplashed? MEC for gold exploration? Perhaps this could form a new thread Whiplashed ... what do shareholders suggest MEC should invest in other than PEP11, PDF or not???

We have to get MEC's blood pumping again somehow.

Last edited by vcubitt: 28/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.