MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Mate you are really really good at telling people that they have...

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Mate you are really really good at telling people that they have no idea. You must be an extremely knowledgeable fellow. I tip my hat to your vast intellect. I know exactly what goes into looking for gold. I am a prospector of many years and never fail to find gold when I go out to find it, albeit I'm not some deep lead hard rock miner - but that's how I know there is no luck involved. It's about knowing where nature deposits it whether in a streambed, along a hanging wall vein or finely disseminated in porphyry. It's not luck.

But saying that, yes I agree that gold or exploration of any other resource requires money that MEC doesn't currently have and PEP11 in the meantime can help MEC build some wealth (if KP ever gets around to approving it). As I have said ad nauseum, if MEC retains its PDF status, then under PDF rules it cannot invest more in PEP11 greater than 30% of its committed capital. There will definitely be scope for other investments; actually a need for other investments. If PDF revocation is confirmed at review then anything is possible really.

But what I really don't have any idea about is exactly what you think Advent Energy is doing out at PEP11 if not "mining for just to find somthing" (sic) ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.