MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Great - so we can sell our positions before the formal notice of...

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Great - so we can sell our positions before the formal notice of revocation and not have to pay tax? Oh hang on - we can't sell as our shares are still locked up by the ASX, or ASIC, or someone?!?!

I think this is a dead duck cause. They are not going to give PDF status back again - the law was broken and the people who broke have long since scarpered into the night.

I think pursuing it through the AAT is a lost cause, but can we bring a class action against the persons responsible for contravening the Act? These transactions contravening the Act were done without shareholder knowledge and approval. Shareholders now stand to lose up to 22.5% (in taxes after the CGT discount) of the value of our shares in MEC (if we can ever sell) which we purchased in the belief (fact at the time) that they were shares that carried the CGT-free benefit.

All we need now is KP to reject PEP11 as the cherry on top to make our shares utterly worthless. Sorry - this has given me a headache - not impressed at all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.