PDI 2.63% 18.5¢ predictive discovery limited

I think you are overlooking that BYR also have Kebigada where...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    I think you are overlooking that BYR also have Kebigada where significant drilling has already been conducted to understand that deposit and they are soon to drill it out and direct the drills to target what could be high grade splay zones within the broader low grade mineralisation. If this "splay" drilling proves fruitful it will change the complexion of the entire Giro prospect and move the attention back to Kebigada where much of the existing "real" value lies. DM has attracted the market attention and is still a big unknown, but there is gold at the base of the saprolite 750m to the south west of the high grade hits and the Tango River alluvial workings extend the prospect significantly to the north west. The gold development in the laterite together with distal gold at the base of the sprolite and the Tango working all along the same line mean you can't discount this prospect yet. What's more there is no more experienced rock kicker in that part of the world then Klaus and he says he hasn't seen anything like DM in his time in the trenches there......and don't forget the spectacular grades in the weathered zone (be it continuous or not they are very good gold concentrations). What's more BYR also have drill results from the Giro Vein and further north of DM at the Mangote and Kai-Kai exploration target.

The Belgium Colonial era in the Congo spanned the period 1908 to 1960 so without proper research on when the mining activities occurred at Giro it is impossible to speculate on their significance or lack of significance at DM or any of the other BYR prospects. We don't know when the mining took place, what resources where available to these early miners and what conditions existed at the time. Given that most of these remote parts of Africa are still at a stand still today with limited infrastructure I can't imagine the conditions would have been conducive to mechanised mining involving water pumping and if they were the technology of the day would have been primitive. I'd say in the days of the colonials, mining would have been limited to what could easily be dug by hand IMO. Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $434.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $78.67K 415.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 115772 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 74440 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.