CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8694
    Good Evening Squid,
    No the line spacing is not an issue IMO for SP movement. The line spacing mainly impacts on the ability to estimate accurately how much mineralisation is present.

In fact, I think it is a good way to test a coherent 2x1 km "virgin" gold in soil anomaly. When all the assay results are in for the 71 holes they will have scoped it out and know what to do next. Forget it or do infill drill on areas of interest.

The results from the first line IMO will be followed up. Statistically there is a chance of 320m of strike length (160m to both N&S) between the adjacent tested lines (even if the latter come up blank). In this 320m of 'statistical' strike length there is potential for a moderate size deposit given the width already demonstrated.

I see at least two factors that may make the 320m statistical strike a minimum.
    Firstly ,the 'virgin' soil anomaly looks coherent so there is a reasonable chance there will be more strike length and perhaps, as some here on HC have suggested, parallel structures that may be mineralised. While the first line's results are not proof, they suggest there is at least one significant mineralised structure.
    Again, while no guarantee of certainty can be made, deposits of Birimian age do tend to be persistent along strike and by analogy this could be true for Nyangboue. Not a good argument but IMO not unreasonable.

At the other end of the scale the results reported are purely local and by chance the drill hit the best spot in the anomaly.

I don't favour this latter idea and await assay results to see what is present.

The PDI Toro JV has other properties to be tested. At Kokoumbo there was a flurry of excitement from the first drill holes. My reaction to that first announcement was to sell! An action I subsequently regretted, not because of those results at Kokoumbo, but because I forgot the potential in the rest of that large soil anomaly and the other properties the JV hold in Cote d'Ivoire. If the sequence of announcements was reversed (i.e. Boundiali first Koko.. second) I would most likely have not sold. Not a recommendation and I don't really know what I would have done.

In hindsight the current SP will be seen either as a high or a bargain.

DYOR
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.