SMM 0.00% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

Ann: PDN: Recommended Takeover Offer of Summit Resources, page-7

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I spoke to somebody from Takeovers Panel, they say there is nothing wrong with the current offer and the wording that the biggest shareholders have given is "their intention to accept" not withstanding any other higher offer. The wording is "intention" not "agreement" so there is no inference of collusion.

When the time comes to compulsorily acquire all the shares, they are required to receive at least 75% of the remaining shareholders acceptance of the offer before they can move to 100%. At least that's how I understood it. I may be wrong.

In any event, look at it this way, it is a share swap one for one. The PDN share price could have been .40c and you may have received an inferior offer to what is on the table at the moment. As a minority shareholders we are pushing shite up hill on this one.

I personally have come to the conclusion to accept the PDN offer and hang on for the the ride over the next two years. You are getting in at the low end of the PDN share price.

Look at it this way, you are a lot better off having the offer made now than this time last year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 6178578 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2443631 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.