PEB 3.00% 10.3¢ pacific edge limited ordinary shares

Ann: PE Receives Approval for New CPT Codes from AMA, page-2

1. 886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Very quiet round here.
    bit unusual when you consider this technology has a disruptive biotech product with the capacity to pull the rug out from under the current standard invasive procedures.
    I think they said in the report they need about 21000 tests per year to break even
    considering that there is over (in my understanding ) 1 million conventional bladder tests done per year in the usa then once all the legislative stuff is done PEB is going to go very well.
    Looks like these CPT codes are important componants of the LCD required for reimburment from the insurance companies.
    I think we will see the LCD following very soon.
    As this technology is less invasive and I take it much less expensive I'm sure insurance companies will prefer this technology recommended by Doctors for thier clients over the  current standard of care.

Also in the annual report my understanding is my understanding that a large number of tests (around half) have been's done, for which the payment has not been received it looks like once all the LCD's are signed off that PEB will more than likely be able to get paid for a huge if not all or most of that work which was done during the past (might see that happen during 2018)
    I see this stock as being able to help get a cost effective reliable diagnoses without the massive pain of the old system and it should also save a lot of people lives, I reckon this stock with its market cap of  just $188m is very undervalued, could end up as a potentual takeover target, but hopefully not as I like taking a long term position in a company and it is difficult to find quality companies like this a bargain market caps

FP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEB (NZSX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.