PEK 5.41% 17.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Ann: Peak and Shenghe Sign Offtake and Strategic Co-operation MOU, page-100

1. 3,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1904
    No I am not a conspiracy theorist, I am a realist who has had considerable experience with Chinese business, both inside and out of China. Once the Chinese have a goal they will do everything needed to achieve it and will not be bothered in the least by any:- Laws, Morals or the loss of their own integrity ! Once upon a time they respected 'Face' and their Ancestors ~ But not now, Xi only believes "Might is Right" and that the West is weak and corrupted by greed. I guess he is right by some of your responses !

If you disagree with my analysis of the current situation, you have swallowed their bait. I find it distressing that up until last week everybody here was touting Peaks business plan as being necessary to counter the Chinese RE Monopoly. Yet now that Shenghe has backdoored the West there are now quite some few of you voicing your support for Shenghe !!! I can only assume that you are either paid "Chinese" bloggers or are totally unprincipled Traders whose only (self) interest is in profiteering ?

Note, As a couple of writers have pointed out, we can only blame the West for this situation; the Chinese are meerly taking advantage of our Stupidity and our greed for a quick profit. Where as they are playing the long game by making sure they are in control of all of the critical resources by the time they decide to exert their authority. They are not stupid, we are, for being slow to recognise what's happening and then letting them do it to us anyway !
    Last edited by ChinaSyndrome: 22/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $46.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $19.24K 105.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 542410 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 52144 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.