PEK 2.78% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Ann: Peak and Shenghe Sign Offtake and Strategic Co-operation MOU, page-121

1. 3,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1903
    Anti- Chinese, Conspiracy Theory, Me ! I suppose I am totally wrong about Xi's stated aim to maintain its Monopoly on Rare Earths, That China has already demonstrated it is willing to use its Monopoly as weapon, That China has no compunction about entering its neighbours territory to illegally mine their RE's and they do not give a stuff about the Pollution they cause, because the PLA are already protecting these illegal Chinese miners ?

It must be purely a figment of my imagination, that China has stated that they will invade Taiwan when they are ready to do so, subjugate Hong Kong and continue to persecute Uighurs, just as they did when the invaded and Colonised Tibet ? And that Xi actively supports the two greatest Maniacs that possess Nuclear weapons and threaten to use them ! while being two faced on the subjects of "Self determination" and the preservation of a Country's Sovereignty !

Actually I am not Anti Chinese, I do indeed have many Chinese friends and most of them fell the same way as I do, about Xi

And the next 'G' man to tell me i am wrong is ..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $49.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $16.42K 90.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101569 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 34939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.