PEK 2.38% 20.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Hello Folk's , well I was hoping that wasn't going to happen but...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hello Folk's , well I was hoping that wasn't going to happen but it has . Pooh wins again.

What a ride this has been and will no doubt continue to be , I should have got out years ago but a first love is hard to part with.....
    I just didn't realise I'd need a Snorkel to get to where we are now which is almost as low as when I first bought in 10+ years ago before we were even in Africa...

Not my ideal choice of partner but you go with who you can get I guess these days, at least now we maybe going forward

The west has winged and moaned about shortages and monopolies for years now but have never shown any interest or support in the biggest rare earth gig on the planet , so much for looking out for each others interests or even there own ffs.

I have learned a valuable lesson holding my Peak shares and have not invested outside of Australia since and never will again , the dark continent plays by a different set of rules.

The 75-100% of product worries me the most as without competition you don't have a market as such and couple that with, as per the mou we have
    an arms length agreement potentially giving us the going rate in China but nowhere else.

"An arm's length transaction refers to a business deal in which buyers and sellers act independently without one party influencing the other. Arm's length transactions assert that both parties act in their own self-interest and are not subject to pressure from the other party" yeah right...

At 75% at least we could perhaps do what some of our Lithium Supplies are doing and sell the 25% at an International rate via a bmx auction to keep everyone on the same playing field.

A 7 year mou going into the worlds biggest EV re shaping stage is taking the mickey , 4 maybe and I sincerely hope we have an indexed ceiling price against the world prices not just China's.

Russell Scrimshaw is a very clever bunny and I sincerely hope he has our interests at heart and not just his own kpi's for a bonus.

To be continued.... at least we are moving now
    Cheers W4L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $54.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.8¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $9.32K 44.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6906 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 7599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.