PEK 5.71% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Ann: Peak executes MoU with Chinese Rare Earth Pr, page-19

1. 3,237 Posts.
    re: Ann: Peak executes MoU with Chinese Rare ... Denial I don't agree with that ...

the MoU off take partner is Chinese and here is an example of what can happen:-

NTU had a market cap of around $20M (200 M shares out with the share price around 10 cents a share).

ACIIG agreed to underwrite a massive capital raising at 20 cents a share

No one else wanted to know about NTU, and shareholders voted 99.62% in favour of the underwriting (little wonder). Most NTU shareholders did not participate as the cap. raising price was 20 cents when the share price was around 10 cents.

That provided NTU the funds to progress the project.

Today major shareholder CY and ACIIG own about 46% of NTU as a result of the underwriting, and also have 2 seats on the board.

NTU share price now at 20 cents with 400M shares on issue - market cap. of $80M with $19M cash in the bank.

did NTU shareholders get diluted = Yes ...but ....

those shares picked up by the underwriter ACIIG are unlikely to ever find their way back onto the market any time soon, is my guess

Not here to promote NTU, just know the story hence the above example - and want to say look at PEK, which by comparison are also courting a Chinese partner, ... the Chinese have the money, the Chinese think 50 years ahead, and the Chinese see value where others are not willing to look.

PEK has an excellent management team, and with Ngualla have something the Chinese want.

Consider for a moment the possible alternatives available to the Chinese .. "all" other possible suppliers of Nd-Pr have capex requirements far greater than PEKs Ngualla Rare Earth Project - that together with very low operating costs per kg makes PEK much more an attractive investment than "all" of its peers.

Nd-Pr will have to come from somewhere and the low Opex and low Capex gives PEK major competitive advantages - and makes PEK a desirable target / off take partner

It's the low capex projects which stand the best chance of getting into production first, and I won't be at all surprised to see this MoU develop into something significant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $39.73K 221.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6861 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 49783 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.